Saturday, January 4, 2014

A nice surprise

I've recently been contacted by Jason Rault at Lumbejac who runs this very cool online magazine specialized in showcasing some of the finest and most minimalistic products for lifestyle and the modern mountain man. Products that work and stand the test of time.

It was an extremely nice surprise to read an excelent article about my work and then a couple of days later to find out that my Epic salsa rod has made it in a top ten of their 2013 favorites.


I will be browsing regularly this very interesting website as it offers some neat information about some very interesting products for the mountaneering guy or for everyday use.

For more information check out their website.

2 comments:

Carl said...

Nice Job George - well deserved my man!
Carl & the crew at Swift

George said...

Thanks very much Carl!