Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kabuto brown

The Kabuto brown seven foot three weight is one of those rods that as a rodbuilder, and trout fisherman, you cannot absolutely love every minute of work that you put on it. 

It is possibly the most beautiful glass blank out there intended for light trout fishing and there is no doubt about it. This is THE Kabuto I long waited for. 

Just when I thought I would get away with this first honey-brown beauty that is so hard to acquire, a guy comes along and orders the most excellent Kabuto 7033.

I love building rods that make other people happy just as much as (if not more) I love building rods for myself. 

I took the time for some great photos and got out in the snow on the river to see how this beauty casts.

Simply put, this beautiful japanese three weight fiberglass rod has it all. 












 











 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Astonishing rod and beautiful work. Wish to have one...

George said...

Thank you Peter!